Kadai paneer Recipe | Karahi Paneer | How To Make Kadai Paneer Gravy : If guests suddenly come to the house, then you can make delicious paneer in a hurry. This is very easy to make. This vegetable made of paneer and capsicum will enhance the taste of food.
Kadhai Paneer Recipe: Sometimes someone comes to the house without informing. In such a situation, I do not understand what vegetable to make immediately. If paneer is present in your house then you can make kadai paneer immediately. Although many types of vegetables can be made from paneer, but making paneer is the easiest. It doesn’t even take time to make it. You can prepare this vegetable in just 10 minutes. Kadai Paneer is very tasty to eat. It tastes very good with poori or paratha. The capsicum and onion pieces lying in it further enhance the taste of paneer. This is the reason why people like Kadai Paneer more than other dishes made of paneer.
Check this recipe of dal Paratha
Kadai paneer Recipe | Karahi Paneer | How To Make Kadai Paneer Gravy
Ingredients for Kadai Paneer
- 300 grams of paneer,
- 1 capsicum,
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies.
- 10-12 cashew nuts,
- 1 tsp ginger paste,
- some chopped green coriander and kasoori fenugreek are needed.
- 1 pinch asafoetida,
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin,
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric,
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder,
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili,
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil .
Kadhai Paneer Recipe
1. First cut the paneer and capsicum into square pieces. Also remove seeds from capsicum.
2. Now put some oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces lightly.
3. After this, fry the pieces of capsicum in the same oil till they become slightly crunchy.
4. Take out the paneer and capsicum in a plate and keep it.
5. Now grind tomatoes, green chilies and cashews in a mixer and make a fine paste.
6. Now heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to it. After roasting cumin, add asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder and kasoori fenugreek and fry the spices lightly.
7. Add red chili powder and add ginger paste, tomato, green chili and cashew paste.
8.Fry the spices till the oil comes over the spices.
9. Now add salt, garam masala and mix it. Add about half a cup of water.
10. Add paneer and capsicum pieces to it and cook for 5 minutes till the spices mix.
11. After making, turn off the gas and add green coriander and mix it well.
12. You can serve paneer with poori, paratha or naan.
Check this Jain Special Moong Dal Pakoda Sabji Recipe