Instant Noodles & Vegetable Patty Recipe | Easy leftover Maggie Cutlet are a tasty dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch, or even as a quick snack. There are a variety of ways to prepare noodles. They can be pan- or shallow-fried with various combinations of vegetables, sauce, spices, and flour. You can also use leftover spaghetti or noodles to make these, which makes them a great late-night noodle snack. Noodle tikki is another name for this dish, which can be made with Maggi noodles if desired.
Maggi cutlets are a novel way to get your child to eat vegetables. Cutlets of Chow Mein are delicious, and because they are made with noodles, children adore them. This noodle recipe is versatile and can be made with any type of vegetable. It only takes a few minutes from start to finish. You can also add finely chopped broccoli, boiled potato, green peas, mushroom, French beans, beet root, or cauliflower. These leftover noodle cutlets are ideal for packing in the kids’ lunches.
You can even serve them at 6 o’clock in the evening when people are starving. The vegetables are loaded with vitamins and nutrients for the child. Ketchup and tomato sauce go great together on these hot noodles cutlets.
Instant Noodles & Vegetable Patty Recipe | Easy Leftover Maggie Cutlet
- 2 Noodle cakes
- 1 medium sized finely chopped carrot
- Some finely chopped spring onion
- Handful of finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 packets taste maker (noodles masala)
- 2 tbs cornflour (for binding)
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilli powder (as per taste)
- Bread crumbs
- 2-3 tbs oil
- Heat a deep base pan to cook noodles
- Add noodles into hot water
- Partially cook noodles
- Take them in a seiver
- Wash well with water
- To drain water place noodles on kitchen towel
- Transfer noodles in a mixing bowl
- Add 1 medium sized finely chopped carrot, some finely chopped spring onion, handful of finely chopped coriander leaves, 2 packets taste maker (noodles masala) and 2 tbsp cornflour (for binding / alternatively besan or maida can be used)
- Add salt and red chilli powder as per taste
- Mix everything well with hands
- Make small patties from this mixture
- Coat all patties in bread crumbs
- Heat up the pan to shallow fry patties
- Pour 2-3 tbs oil
- Place all patties and cook them on medium heat
- Cook until they turn golden-brown from both the sides
- Serve them with tomato ketchup
- Enjoy your Tongue Tickling Noodles & Vegetable Patty!!!