I am there for my friends who want to lose weight and have namkeen also. This Diet Namkeen Recipe For Weight Loss is prefect.
In this busy routine we don’t have time to make something tasty , easy and Diet free daily. This namkeen you can store for 10 -15 days. So take out only one day in fortnight for yourself and cook something special and delicious for yourself. Murmura namkeen is really low in calories. It is a very good and healthy supplement of all packed namkeen available in the market.
Homemade Namkeen Recipe For Weight Loss
Ingredients for roasted namkeen
- 250 gms puffed rice
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup fatten rice
- 1/3 cup roasted chaana
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp almonds ( roasted)
- 2 tbsp roasted cashew nuts
- 15 curry leaves
- 1 mustard seeds
- 1 jeera
- 3 dry red chilli
- 5 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan roast oats first for 5 minutes on low flame
- Keep them aside in a separate container
- Now in the same pan add 2 tsp olive oil roast flatten rice for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add it in the oat and keep it aside
- Now add rest of olive oil and add mustard seeds and when it starts splitting add jeera, red chilli and curry leaves.
- Add puffed rice and cook for 5 minutes on low flame
- Add roasted almond, peanuts, cashewnut , raisins and roasted black channa and salt. Roast for 3 minutes on low flame
- Now add roasted oats and flatten rice and mix it well.
- Crispy & Crunchy Murmura chidwa Diet Namkeen is ready to have
- Keep the flame low and keep stirring while roasting all the time
- You can also add fox nuts ( makhana ) also
- You can also add 1/2 tsp sugar also according to your taste