I am there for my friends who want to lose weight and have namkeen also. This Diet Diet Namkeen Recipe For Weight Loss | Murmura namkeen | Murmura chidwa Diet Namkeen is prefect.
In this busy routine we don’t have time to make something tasty , easy and Diet free daily. This namkeen you can store for 10 -15 days. So take out only one day in fortnight for yourself and cook something special and delicious for yourself. Murmura namkeen is really low in calories. It is a very good and healthy supplement of all packed namkeen available in the market.
Diet Namkeen Recipe For Weight Loss | Murmura namkeen | Murmura chidwa Diet Namkeen
Ingredients for roasted namkeen
- 250 gms puffed rice
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup fatten rice
- 1/3 cup roasted chaana
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp almonds ( roasted)
- 2 tbsp roasted cashew nuts
- 15 curry leaves
- 1 mustard seeds
- 1 jeera
- 3 dry red chilli
- 5 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan roast oats first for 5 minutes on low flame
- Keep them aside in a separate container
- Now in the same pan add 2 tsp olive oil roast flatten rice for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add it in the oat and keep it aside
- Now add rest of olive oil and add mustard seeds and when it starts splitting add jeera, red chilli and curry leaves.
- Add puffed rice and cook for 5 minutes on low flame
- Add roasted almond, peanuts, cashewnut , raisins and roasted black channa and salt. Roast for 3 minutes on low flame
- Now add roasted oats and flatten rice and mix it well.
- Crispy & Crunchy Murmura chidwa Diet Namkeen is ready to have
- Keep the flame low and keep stirring while roasting all the time
- You can also add fox nuts ( makhana ) also
- You can also add 1/2 tsp sugar also according to your taste