Tea party is the best way to spent time with friends and family. Sandwiches are the best snacks for the tea party. Checkerboard sandwiches are best and intresting snacks. I am here with the Checkerboard sandwich recipe.
Checkerboard sandwich recipe
- 6 slices white bread
- 6 slices brown bread
- 5-6 tbsp mayonnaise or sandwich spread or any cheese spread
- 4 tbsp amul cheese grated
- 1-2 drop green food colour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1-2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1-2 tsp tomato sauce
- If Using sandwich spread then omit all the ingredients and add colors. And if using cheese spread then also use color.
- If you want big checks then go for eight slices.
- In a bowl, add mayonaise, cheese, all the sauces and seasonings.
- Taste it and balance it
- Keep it in a freezer for 10 minutes or in fridge for 15 to 20 minutes
- Cut the hard sides of bread.
- Take one slice of white bread and apply the mixture and cover it with second slice of brown bread.
- Likewise make stack of six slice.
- Cover it with foil and keep it in fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut ot from the center.
- Cut it vertically into 3-4 pieces it will become ribbon sandwich.
- Put the green masala again on ribbon sandwich.
- Arrange the sandwich so that white piece come on brown and vice versa. Again wrap in foil paper and keep it in fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Cut it horizontally.
- Sandwich is ready to serve