Leftover chapati or roti is a very common occurrence in any indian household. So what do you do with stale rotis ? That’s the real question.Leftover Chapati Recipe | Make Easy Frankie Roll From Leftover Chapati is here for you all.
In reality that’s no question at all as there are many things one can do with the leftover chapati / roti. You can utilise leftover food in general and leftover chapati topping the list I bring you a very amazing leftover chapati recipe that you will love so much that you might just make some extra rotis so you can enjoy this dish. Leftover rotis can remain good for just a day so try to make this recipe the very next day.
The most important fact to remember us that stale chappati are rich in calcium. When this chappatis are given a pizza seasonig 🍕 taste it becomes kids favorite. At my place its not only kids but elder also love to eat.
Leftover Chapati Recipe | Make Easy Frankie Roll From Leftover Chapati
- 6 homemade chappati or ready-made chappati
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1 onion small
- 1 potato small
- 1/4 cup Paneer
- 1/4 cup whole corn
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pizza seasonig
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp ghee in it.
- Add chopped garlic and stir it for few seconds and then add julienne onion in it
- Fry it till it turns pink.
- Add julienne carrot , capsicum, potatoes and Paneer in it . Add whole corn in it . Cook for 5 -7 minutes.
- Add pizza seasonig and tomato ketchup in it and stir it once. Turn off the flame. Filling is ready.
- Take a tava or flat bottle non stick pan. Heat it. Put the chappati on it and apply ghee on both side and cook it till little crispy. Put the filling made and roll it .
- Serve hot.
For Aloo Frankie recipe from chappati |Mumbai street food Frankie just click the link below