Kids love to have canapes. There are endless topping for it. But today we ll give them a sweet and tangy flavor. We are going to combine Bhelpuri with canapes. I am sure it will be relished by everyone from elders to Kids. Bhelpuri Canapes | American Sev Puri | Easy Sev Puri Canapes
Bhelpuri Canapes | American Sev Puri | Easy Sev Puri Canapes
- Ready made canapes:15
- Puffed rice: ½ cup
- Cornflakes: ½ cup
- Peanuts: 1 handful (roasted)
- Sev namkeen:1/3 cup
- Papri: 5
- Salt: to taste
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Chat masala: 2 tsp
- Green chutney: 1 tbsp
- Imli ki chutney/ tamarind chutney: 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Onion: 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Boiled potatoes: 4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chilies: 1 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves: 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Fry the canapes and keep them aside.
- Take a bowl add puffed rice, boiled potatoes, onion, Cornflakes, Papri, peanuts, red chilli powder, chat masala, lemon juice Green chillies and salt. Mix them well.
- Take a canapes and put 1 tsp of the pre prepared mixture in it .
- Put imli ki chutney and green chutney on it according to your taste
- Sprinkle sev and garnish it with coriander.
- Serve immediately otherwise it will become soggy.