Why to oil belly button is an interesting question. Belly button or navel is a magical and an amazing part of our body. The main reason for applying oil on the belly button is that, our navel knows which of our blood vessels is drying, so it gushes out the oil in the same blood vessels . A new life is connected to the navel. It gets its initial nourishment from the umbilical cord connected to it. When the child is small and has stomach ache, the mixture of water and hing or asafoetida is applied around his stomach and navel, and his pain would disappear instantly. While applying oil, we can use cotton balls or medicine dropper, so that it is easy to apply.
To improve your health and beauty, just apply 3 drops of oil at a magical spot!!
…….and that magical spot is your belly button
Steps to put oil on belly button
- Take oil of your own choice.
- Dunk cotton balls in oil
- Place in your belly button for few minutes
- Massage for 10 minutes(Optional)
Listed below are some of the health benefits of applying different oils to the belly button.
Benefits Of Applying Oils To The Belly Button
According to Ayurveda,coconut nut oil has many benefits. Applying coconut oil in the belly button
- Helps to keep our internal organs strong
- It Helps in preventing body from bloating.
- Helps in treating common symptoms of cough, cold and flu.
- Provides relief from stomach cramps pain during menstrual cycle.
- Gives you better eyesight.
- It helps to reduce the belly fat from the body.
- Applying coconut oil in belly button improves fertility. The oil helps to boost fertility as it has medium amount of testosterone.
Neem oil is the well-known medicinal plants. It cure many skin and health problems.
- It help to reduce all blemishes and visibly clarify our skin.
- Neem oil cures stubborn acne and pimples
- Remove dark & white spots
- It helps to cure intestinal worms thus improves problem of loss of appetite.
- Reduces hair fall conditions
Clarified Butter or Pure Ghee
Applying ghee on the navel
- helps to soften your skin.
- Apply warm ghee on baby’s navel to its makes the bones stronger.
- improves blood flow to the nervous system
- enhances immunity system.
- cures constipation
- builds a strong digestive system.
- gives relief from joint pain.
Almond oil is wonderful for our face skin and body.
- It gives a glowing skin.
- It helps in reducing dark circles under the eyes.
- Almond oil helps in removing wrinkles and making the skin soft and supple.
- It heals the cracked and dry lips.
To get maximum benefit out of almond oil is to warm up some almond oil and then apply it in and around the belly button.
- Mustard oil helps in getting relief from gastric trouble
- Relieve stomach pain and irregular bowel movement.
- It acts as a moisturizer and also reduces the darkness of your lips and makes it smooth and soft.
- Mustard oil removes dirt from navel, reduces nasal congestion.
- It acts an antibacterial agent.
- Mustard oil gives shinny nails and removes nail fungus.
- Regular application of olive oil in and around navel area improves fertility in females and males as well.
- It helps in stabilizing hormonal imbalance in women thus increase fertility.
- For males it improves sperms count and masculine power.
- Relieves Vitiated Pitta conditions.
- is used to treat skin pigmentation.
- Lemon is a great source of vitamin C that removes face pigmentation and brightens your skin tone.
- Fades out pimple spots and rejuvenates skin.
- Helps achieve clear and beautiful skin.
Remember that never use Lemon oil undiluted as it is an essential oil so. For every 1 drop of essential oil use 1 tea-spoon carrier oil like coconut, sweet almond, olive oil. Make a mixture and keep for regular use.
Castor oil helps in relieving from knee pain and stomach pain. It helps in reducing the intestinal swelling in infant. Castor oil makes eye lashes long and black. It also helps in growing the hair thick and long.