Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that belongs to the vitamin B group of vitamins. Vitamin B7 or vitamin H are other names for it. Try this amazing HOMEMADE BIOTIN POWDER RECIPE FOR HAIR , SKIN AND NAILS
In the human body, biotin serves the following purposes:
- Has a significant impact on the health of your skin, hair, and nails.
- It aids in the body’s keratin infrastructure improvement.
- Biotin is essential for your metabolism since it aids in the conversion of certain nutrients in the body into energy.
- Biotin is a nutrient that aids with digestion.
- It aids in the weight-loss procedure.
- Biotin also improves mental wellness and increases energy levels in the body.
Biotin deficiency symptoms in the body
- Hair thinning / hair loss
- A scaly red rash appears on or around the face.
- Dry skin, eyes, and hair are all symptoms of dehydration.
- Feeling down or exhausted?
- Arms and legs tingling, etc.
- Muscle ache
How much biotin do we require on a daily basis?
Anyone over the age of ten requires between 30 and 80 micrograms of biotin per day. Pregnant women require slightly more biotin.
HOMEMADE BIOTIN POWDER RECIPE FOR HAIR , SKIN AND NAILS
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup banana powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup jaggery powder
- 1/3 cup milk powder (optional)
- In a cast iron pan, dry roast the quick oats.
- Dry roast the peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds as well.
- Dry roast the flax seeds and desiccated coconut in a separate pan.
- To cool down the dry roasted ingredients, place them all on a wide plate.
- Begin crushing the ingredients in batches now.
- Add banana powder and cocoa powder to the first set once it has been ground.
- Now add the jaggery powder to the second batch once it has been ground.
- Add milk powder to the last set and grind thoroughly.
- Now combine all of the grinded mixture sets.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of biotin powder to ordinary water or coconut water to produce a biotin smoothie.
- Blend or shake thoroughly.
- Make sure to use room temperature or slightly warm water or milk.
- Remember to keep your biotin powder in an airtight container.
Biotin’s other health advantages
- Helps you lose weight
- Aids in the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Helps women maintain hormonal balance and prevents digestive disorders in the body. Good for both the heart and the gut.
- Boosts metabolism, increases energy, and improves immunity