The holiday season has arrived!! The mood is upbeat!! My want to cook something nice for my family is tremendous, but I don’t have enough time. Is that also your personal story? Don’t worry, in such a case, my Condensed Milk Fudge comes to the rescue. To make a quick dessert, all you need are three primary ingredients and five minutes. And the options are limitless.
The good news is that the base for Easy Rose Pista White Chocolate Fudge | Thandai Chocolate Fudge condensed milk fudge only requires three key components.It all simply comes down to this:
- Condensed milk that has been sweetened
- Chocolate (white, semi-sweet, or dark) of your choice
- You can use any flavouring you like.
Add some nuts, dried fruits, chocolate chips, pretzel nibbles, cereal, or caramel bits to the fudge base for a fun twist.
Experiment with Flavors — Other than vanilla, you can try a variety of flavours.
Lemon extract, any fruit extract, peppermint extract, and citrus zest are all favourites of mine.
Color your fudge — You can use oil-based food colouring or dried food grade powder to colour white chocolate fudge. Any water-based food colour or purees will cause the chocolate to seize. Use a pinch of turmeric for yellow and a teaspoon of matcha for green. You can use freezer dried fruit powder, which can be found at most supermarkets. Enjoy the brilliant hues of beet, pitaya, blueberry, and raspberry powder, and others.
Spice up your fudge using a range of spices likeas pumpkin seed , chai spices, lavender, pepper, saffron, and cardamom.
Easy Rose Pista White Chocolate Fudge | Thandai Chocolate Fudge
- 160 gm condensed milk
- 325 gm chopped white chocolate
- 1 tsp thandai masala
- 25-30 gm chopped pistachios
- Some dry rose petals
- A Pinch of salt
- Take a mixing bowl, add 160 gm condensed milk
- Warm with double boiler process (Heat up the pan along with some water, keep bowl in pan once water slightly starts boiling)
- Add 325 gm chopped white chocolate, cook for 5 min until it melts
- Turn off the heat and remove bowl out of the pan
- Add 25-30 gm chopped pistachios and mix it
- Keep some pistachios aside for garnishing
- Further take a tray along with parchment paper in it
- Pour fudge mixture
- Top with some pistachios and dry rose petals
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt
- Keep it into refrigerator for 4-5 hours/overnight
- Remove fudge out of the tray, cut it into pieces
- Here’s your Delicious, Milky, Chocolate Pista Fudge ready!!!