Most of us have a sweet tooth. Due to prevailing covid-19 conditions we are not able to satisfy our urge of having desserts. So I am here with a very easy ,simple, tempting and delicious wooden log recipe.
Wooden log recipe | Easy Marie biscuit chocolate logs recipe
- 1 packet Marie biscuits
- 1 cup malai or wipped cream
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp coffee powder
- Powder Sugar according to taste
- Take a bowl put the wipped cream in it
- Add sugar, drinking chocolate, cocoa and coffee in it .
- Mix it well
- Not take a plate put a marie biscuit on it and then apply the mixed cream on it.
- Cover it with another marie biscuit and repeat with all the biscuit to make a tower of it.
- Apply the left cream on all the sides of the tower.
- Keep it in a freezer till it is nicely set.
- Now take it out and cut a slanting slices from the tower.
- serve chilled
- Tastes good with vanilla icecream
Note. Cream should not be sour. Sugar should be powered. You can add drinking chocolate if you want more chocolaty