In the prevailing covid-19 situation everyone of us want to raise our immunity. So I am here with Immunity Building Shorba At Home | Easy Immunity Vegetables Soup
This is a blend of vegetables and lentils. It is surely loved by kids also. It is best for those kids who do not love to have vegetable . You can add any vegetables of your own choice.
This shorba is loaded with vitamins , minerals, protein, and roughage. It is easily digestible.
Immunity Building Shorba At Home | Easy Immunity Vegetables Soup
Cooking time – 20 minutes
serve 6 people
- ¼ cup boiled black channa
- 1 tbsp moong dal
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 2 medium size onion
- 5-6 beans
- 1 small apple
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- ¼ cup chopped bottle guard
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp maggie masala
- 1 tbsp white butter
- 4-5 ajwain leaves
- 1 bay leaf (tej patta)
- Wash the moong dal nicely
- Chop carrot, onion, apple, bottle guard, beans,ginger ,garlic and tomatoes .
- Put moong dal , chopped vegetables, cooked black channa, bay leaf , salt and 4 cups of water in a pressure cooker. Pressure cook for at least 5 wistle on low flame.
- Let it cool down and then blend it in a blender.
- Take a vessel and a strainer and strain it.
- Now add pepper and magic masala. And give it 5 – 6 boils.
- Shorba is ready
- Put it in a soup bowl and add little butter. Garnish it with ajwain leaves.
- Serve hot.
- To make it interesting you can add boiled noodles , roasted oats or fried bread crumbs according to your choice.
- You can also replace maggie masala with peri peri masala , tandoori masala, Mexican masala or any masala of your choice.
- I prefer to use Paneer ( cottage cheese)water instead of water as it is rich in protein and calcium.