Pav bhaji recipe/ mumbai style pav bhaji recipe is most loved street food nowadays. Whether its kids or adults no one can stop themselves from having pav bhaji. It is a very easy, simple , nutritive and delicious blend of vegetables which is relished with pav.
Few days back I shared my recipe of Dahi puri recipe/ dahi puri chaat recipe for you. Everyone loved it . So I am here with another street food recipe
Pav bhaji recipe/ mumbai style pav bhaji recipe
- 1 cup chopped potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped beans
- ½ cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped bottle guard
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 5 -6 cloves of garlic
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 5 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Chop potato ,onion, carrots, beans, cauliflower, bottle guard and garlic.
- Put vegetables in pressure cooker with salt and little water. Pressure cook them on low flame for two whistle.
- Make sure vegetables are properly cooked. Now mash them with a masher nicely.
- Take a blender and make puree of tomatoes.
- Now heat a pan put butter and tomato puree in it
- Cook it this butter starts appearing in the sides of pan.
- Add mashed vegetables in it and cook for 10 -15 minutes on low flame. Keep stirring in between for several times
- Bhaji is ready. Serve hot with pav and chopped onion and cucumber.
I have used special Bombay pav bhaji masala
Leave a reply →
My husband has become fan of this recipe. Thanks for sharing such amazing recipes
Very nice I like it