Today i’m sharing a healthy filling and nutrient-dense breakfast smoothie recipe which will help to keep you feel fuller for a longer time and thus helps in weight loss and weight management the smoothie is an ideal healthy breakfast for bachelors hostel students and for busy people. So let’s get started with the recipe of High Protein Oats Breakfast Smoothie Recipe – No Sugar | No Milk – Oats Smoothie For Weight Loss
Soaking the oats helps in better digestion and also helps to release the phytates. phytates prevents the body from absorbing nutrients so roasting the oats or soaking the oats is beneficial to reduce the phytic acid
Cashew nuts are a good source of healthy natural fat healthy natural fat is much needed for better assimilation of fat soluble vitamins. Cinnamon powder is used to add some extra omega 3’s fiber and for protein flaxseed are added.
High Protein Oats Breakfast Smoothie Recipe – No Sugar | No Milk – Oats Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 3 tbsp rolled oats soaked
- 1 ripe banana
- 7 cashew nuts
- 1 glass water
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder or 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- To garnish – roasted peanuts and cinnamon powder
- soak the oats for 10-15 minutes
- Soak the cashews nuts overnight
- Now add everything in the high blender and blend this on high speed until everything is nicely mixed and combined.
- Pour the blended smoothie into a serving glass for some added crunch and a subtle chocolate flavor top it with some raw cacao nibs or chia seeds or any nut of your choice
- healthy and nutrient dense oats breakfast smoothie is ready to serve.
Note – you can use cashew milk, almond milk or even coconut milk instead of water