Everyone wants to rest thoughts and their soul through meditation. In this free guided meditation we will teach you “How To Rest Your Thoughts And See Your Soul Meditation?”
Do you come across below questions
- Are you tired with your thoughts?
- Do they stress you?
- Do you feel helpless to stop them?
- Do you make desperate efforts to remove negative thoughts but they come back with double force?
- Do you wish so to when will your thought process be light that it doesn’t affect you?
Let me clear some air.
Thoughts are an integral part of our mental life and they will always stay.
They help us to think, find solutions, to create what we want. So why do they bother us? The reason behind it is that when we do not provide answers to our mind and we let the loops hanging in the mind then the mind keeps on checking those hangings by creating thoughts about them. Thus,
- First thing that we should do to stop overthinking is to give answers to our mind.
- Secondly, we should not get attach to the thoughts. Thoughts come and go, that is their nature but when we get attached to them they draw power from us which actually drains us . This is the reason why thoughts can be energy suckers.
- Thirdly, we should become observer of our thoughts to slow down their speed.
- Lastly, when we master this technique of being a spectator of our thoughts slowly and gradually we may experience thoughtless state.
In this thoughtless state you may experience inner peace, inner joy, bliss, equanimity, happiness and oneness.
Here is the meditation to start your experience of thoughtless state.