The list of habits that uplevel our lives in a BIG way.
Our lives are built of hundreds of tiny habits that we do every day. Whether we even know we’re doing them.
Those habits hurt or help us, and our worlds are a direct reflection of them.
Sure, they are often so small that you don’t notice the impact right away. But over time they make ALL the difference.
Fortunately, we have the power to change bad habits and add superb ones. So, look ahead at this HUGE list of life-changing habits for success. And, let’s ponder the best ways to go forward.
HABITS FOR A BETTER LIFE
- Practice gratitude
- Master your mindset in all areas of your life.
- Get up early
- Daily meditation
- Read a chapter of a good book every day
- Make time for self-care
- Value your alone time
- Prioritize your to-do list. the most difficult task first
- Set goals and make sure you are moving forward
- Don’t be afraid of failing
- Go to bed before 10 pm
- Prioritize your health by eating healthy and clean food
- Try and stay away from white flour and sugar
- Be proactive
- Take initiative
- Think quality over quantity when it comes to people
- Be disciplined and honor your commitments
- Stretch it out daily
- Practice the art Pomodoros
- Get in 30 minutes of exercise every day
- Plan your day ahead
- Eat dinner at the dinning table and not in front of the TV
- Have a good skin care routine in place
- Eat your greens
- Do a daily thought-dump (preferably in the morning)
- Drink more water and less fizzy drinks
- Wear sunscreen every day of the year.
- Manage your emotions
- Always do what you feel (never fear the FOMO)
- Learn something new every day
- Pick up the phone and call an old friend.
- Always be a good listener
- Take advice from people that already have the result you want
- Make time for your loved ones
- Be consistent
- Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone
- Do something you’ve never done before
- Learn from your failures
- Don’t worry
- Declutter your home and closet regularly
- Plan for an adventure
- Be confident
- Be in control of your finances
- Learn to do your taxes properly
- Say no to things you don’t really want to do
- Say yes to things you do want to do (even if it may seem scary)
- Cook at home (and save money)
- Take responsibility for your actions
- Don’t make excuses
- Just start, because tomorrow is not a day of the week
Leave a reply →