we all make or buy pizza base before making it. But we can make pizza from a simple chappati which we make in our routine diet. Here is a pizza from chappati recipe which is very easy ,simple and delicious.
Pizza from chappati recipe
- 1 chappati made from whole wheat flour or refined flour or any leftover Chapati
- ¼ small capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ small onion finely chopped
- 3 -4 small broccoli florets
- 1 piece of baby corn finely chopped
- 5 – 6 pieces olives
- 5 – 6 jalapeños
- hand full of corns kernel
- Pizza cheese
- ¼ tsp Pizza seasonings
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 – 2 tsp Tomato sauce
- Butter to grease chappati
- 2 pinch of salt
Directions to make
- Take a small bowl put tomato sauce, pizza seasoning and chilli flakes in it and mix well
- Finely chop all the vegetables
- Put the chopped vegetables in a bowl and add 2 pinch of salt.
- Take a chappati in a plate prick it with fork so that it doesn’t fill air in it and apply butter on both the sides.
- Start putting the topping on chappati. First apply prepared sauce.
- add vegetables on it.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on it evenly
- bake it in oven for 5 -10 minutes at 180 degree
- Cut the pizza slices with the help of pizza cutter and serve it with tomato ketchup.
Enjoy pizza with jaggery lemonade. For recipe follow the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/jaggery-lemonade-recipe/