In summer season everyone loves to have lemonade but everyone is reluctant to have too much of sugar. Even you can have lemonade without sugar just add jaggery to it. It’s just tastes like sugarcane juice. Here is a very easy, simple and delicious Jaggery Lemonade Recipe | How To Make Gur Wala Nimbu Pani
Jaggery Lemonade Recipe | How To Make Gur Wala Nimbu Pani
- 2 glasses of water
- 6 tsp of jaggery powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 lemons
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Ice cube accordingly
- In a vessel put water in it.
- Add jaggery powder and mix it till it is dissolved
- Squeeze out the juice of lemons and add it in jaggery water
- Now add black salt, black pepper add mint leaves
- Add ice cubes according to your requirement.
- Garnish it with lemon slice and mint leaves
- Serve chilled
- If you don’t have jaggery powder then you can soak two big pieces of jaggery in water and wait until the pieces are properly dissolved.
- You can alter lemon juice according to your taste
- For better taste of mint you can soak the mint leave in water for ½ an hour and then use the same water to make lemonade.
Also read custard drink recipe for recipe please click the below link