Iam getting really good response for my recipes . Your love has motivated me to try something new. Today I am here with a unique blend of pizza topping and aloo tikki. Pizza Patties / Stuffed Pizza Filling Aloo Tikki is very simple and relished by everyone.
Pizza Patties / Stuffed Pizza Filling Aloo Tikki
- 7-8 boiled potatoes
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 1/4 cup corns kernel
- 1½ tsp pizza seasonig
- 3 tbsp veeba pasta white Sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 cubes cheese
- salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
- Grind the bread in a grinder to make bread crumbs
- Take the boiled potato and peel them. Never use hot potatoes.
- Grate the potatoes with the grater and add bread crumbs of 3 breads, salt and ½ tsp pizza seasonig
- Mix it well and keep it in the refrigerator for few minutes
- By the time we will make stuffing for the patties.
- Finely chop onion and capsicum.
- Take a bowl add chopped onion, capsicum, corn kernels. White pasta sauce, tomato ketchup,Grated cheese and salt. Mix it well . Filling is ready.
- Now take the potato mixture out of refrigerator and make 7 equal portions. Take one portions and flatten it on your palm (If it sticks you can use little oil to grease your hands). Now take a little stuffing and put on it . Now with gentle hands close all the egdes and flatten it to make a tikki or pattie. Keep in mind stuffing should not come out.
- Now take the left over crumbs and cover the tikki with it. Keep it in refrigerator for 15 minutes
- I prefer to serve hot and fast for that I keep two tawa. On one tawa I keep all the tikki to roast on another i shallow fry them.
- For shallow frying take little oil and fry till golden brown
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.