Veggie Tofu Stir Fry Recipe / Pan Fried Sesame Tofu Recipe is full of nutritive value. For vegetarian tofu is one of the best source of vitamin B12. So giving tofu a new fusion with vegetables, maggie noodles and seasame.
Kids will love this as it is accompanied with maggie. Frankly speaking my kids have started eating tofu in this easy, simple and delicious form.
This recipe is especially for vegans. Tofu is the best replacement if paneer.
Veggie Tofu Stir Fry Recipe / Pan Fried Sesame Tofu Recipe
- 250 gms tofu
- 2 capsicums
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 12 – 15 beans
- 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- packet of maggie
- ½ tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp seasame seeds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil two cups of water and put the maggie cake in it.
- After 1 minute Strain the water and keep the maggie aside. This process removes the wax of maggie and makes it easily digestible.
- Cut the tofu ,onions, capsicum and carrots in cubes and keep them separately.
- Cut the beans in length wise approximately 1 inch long.
- Take oil in a pan put chopped garlic in it. Stir it
- Add beans add cook for 1 minute. Now add carrots and cook again for 1 minute.
- Add onions and stir fry for a minute. Add capsicum and stir for ½ minutes.
- Now add tofu , tomato sauce, salt , sugar , maggie masala, tandoori masala and noodles. Mix it well.
- Cook for a minute.
- switch off the flame and add seasame seeds and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Keep the vegetables crunchy. Do not over cook vegetables as their colour and taste will change.
Also follow Aloo Frankie recipe from chappati |Mumbai street food Frankie in the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/aloo-frankie-recipe-from-chappati-mumbai-street-food-aloo-frankie/