Curd is necessary to beat the heat in summer so it is the main ingredient of meal . Everyone is bored of having simple curd so we are giving a twist to the curd. Try this very simple, easy and nutritive vegetable raita recipe.
Vegetable raita recipe
- 2 cup curd
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 boiled potato chopped
- 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- Salt to taste
- 9-10 pudina leaves chopped
- Put the curd in a sieve and keep it aside so that extra water in curd is strained
- Meantime chop cucumber, tomato, onion and boiled potatoes
- Now take curd in the bowl and whisk it
- Add chopped vegetables, purina leaves and all spices ( roasted jeera, salt, black salt, red chilli powder ) to it.
- If the curd is thick then and some milk to it.
- garnish it with pudina leaves
- Serve it chilled
If you don’t know how to set creamy curd just follow below few steps
You need only three things
- 2 cup milk
- 1 spoon curd
- 1 spoon glucose
Boil the milk first. Let it cool down to check the temperature the best way is to keep you clean finger in the milk and if you can bear the temperature then it is prefect. Add one spoon of curd and glucose to it. Whisk it properly. Cover it and keep it aside for 6 to 8 hours. If you live in colder regions then use casserole to set the curd.
ALSO TRY BELOW RECIPE
Vanilla bread pudding recipe https://www.omgfeeds.com/vanilla-bread-pudding/