During lockdown everyone is craving for sweet dish. Vanilla bread pudding recipe/ bread pudding recipe/ no oven bread pudding recipe is easy, simple and low budget recipe. Very quick to make with ingredients present at home itself.
INGREDIENTS OF VANILLA BREAD PUDDING
- 2 cup milk
- sugar according to taste
- 6 loaves of bread
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- A little yellow colour
- 3 spoon Fresh cream ( malai)
- 6 – 7 Almonds
- little tutti frutti ( for garnishing)
- Take a milk in a pan and give it 6 to 7 boils.
- Turn of the flame
- Add sugar and stir in till the sugar melts
- Add yellow colors and keep it aside
- Now take bread and with any bowl cut out the bread in circular shape
- Now divide the circle into two pieces to form semi circle . Do it with all the loaves.
- Now milk is cooled. Add vanilla essence in it and stir it properly
- Take a platter to set the pudding. It will be better to take a rectangular platter.
- Now dip the semi circular bread in milk and set it in standing position
- Now dip the second piece and join it with the first one
- Gradually repeat it with all other pieces
- Keep in refrigerator for 1/2 hr
- Meanwhile cut the almond and beat 2 to 3 time malai for garnishing
- After 1/2 an hour take out the pudding from the refrigerator and spread malai on it.
- Then garnish it with almonds and tutti frutti
- Again keep it in refrigerator
- Serve chilled
Note you can even use brown bread.
Also check jaggery roti recipe / gur ki roti in the below link. https://www.omgfeeds.com/jaggery-roti-recipe/