Pimples and breakouts can be quite damaging to your skin. Especially when you see all of your healthy glow fading away due to acne marks and dark spots, and no beauty trick appears to be working. Friends, did you know you have a one-of-a-kind solution to all your skin problems in your freezer? An ice cube is the perfect solution to all of your cosmetic problems. It feels good to rub ice on your face. A turmeric ice cube can help stimulate blood circulation, minimise acne and dark spots, and make your skin seem radiant. If you haven’t heard of the ‘Turmeric Ice cubes Facial,’ trust me when I say that this interesting trend is worth a shot and can work like magic. Let’s look into Turmeric Ice Cubes for Clear Skin and Dark Spot Removal
Turmeric Ice Cubes for Clear Skin and Dark Spot Removal
Skin Benefits of Turmeric Ice Cubes
- Kasturi 1 teaspoon
- Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth clay) – 1 teaspoon
- Rosewater – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder (150 ml)
- 1 teaspoon coconut milk
- a couple drops of lemon essential oil (optional)
- Tray with ice
To make Turmeric Ice Cubes, follow these steps:
- Combine turmeric powder and Multani mitti in a cup of Rosewater, then add coconut milk and mix.
- Mix in a few drops of lemon oil.
- Fill an ice cube tray halfway with the turmeric mixture and freeze it.
- A pinch of orange peel powder can also be used to cure discoloration.
How to Apply Turmeric Ice Cubes to Your Face:
- Use a gentle paraben-free cleanser to cleanse your face (double cleanse your face if you are wearing any makeup).
- Simply place one turmeric ice cube on your face and gently rub it in.
- When rubbing an ice cube on your face, don’t be too rough; instead, use gentle pressure.
- After the ice massage, leave it alone for 10-20 minutes and allow it to air dry before washing your face with warm water.
- To moisturise your skin, apply your regular moisturiser or aloe vera gel. You should try our Rose gel.
- These turmeric ice cubes can be kept in the freezer for 2–3 weeks.
Turmeric Ice Cubes Have Many Health Benefits
- A facial massage with ice (which contains the virtues of turmeric) can offer you bright skin. It increases blood circulation to your face, making it more radiant and brilliant.
- When you apply an ice cube on your face, bothering and tenacious acne can take a back seat. They help to reduce oil production on your skin and are effective in treating pimples and acne-related lumps and edoema.
- Your skin on your face has pores, and when dirt accumulates in the pores, it produces breakouts. Rubbing a turmeric ice cube on your face helps to reduce pores and keep your skin clean.
- Making use of turmeric and coconut milk Using an ice cube on your face can help you control wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and other indications of ageing.
- An ice cube helps revitalise weary, puffy eyes. Gently stroking it in a circular motion from the inner to the outside corner of your eyes helps to reduce edoema and under-eye bags.
- Dirt and pollutants are attracted to oily skin, resulting in clogged pores. Applying ice cubes to your face can aid in the reduction of excess oil production.
So there you have it: a fantastic ice therapy to revitalise your skin that is also inexpensive. Start using these ice cubes on a daily basis for best benefits. Have you tried ice therapy before? If so, please share your recipes and experiences in the comments section.