Basic Facial Steps: You will not need to go to the parlor every time for a facial. Steps To Do Facial At Home: 5 Steps To Do Facial With Masoor Dal
Facial At Home With Home Remedies: Which pulses do you have in your kitchen? Maybe there will be gram, tur, moong and masoor dal? You must have also tasted the taste of all these pulses. Lentils are very beneficial for our health. That’s why doctors also recommend eating pulses daily.
Very few people know that lentils are also beneficial for the skin. Applying lentils on the skin reduces problems like rash and redness.
Often women spend thousands of rupees by going to the parlor for glowing skin. Many chemical products are used in facials, which damage the skin. By applying them, the glow comes instant but does not last long. In such a situation, you can do facials with lentils present in the kitchen. Do you want to know how to do facials? So read this article till the end.
Steps To Do Facial At Home: 5 Steps To Do Facial With Masoor Dal
- It is important to clean the skin before starting the facial. That is, the first step is cleansing.
- For this you will need lentils and milk.
- Grind 1 bowl of lentils and half a bowl of raw milk in a mixer. Make a coarse paste out of it.
- Then apply it well on your skin and neck.
- Do not leave the paste on the skin for more than 10 minutes.
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water. Take the cleansing done.
- The next step is to moisturize the skin. For this, mix 1 teaspoon lentil powder, teaspoon turmeric and a little rose water together.
- Then apply it on your face and after 20 minutes clean the skin with water.
- Doing this will bring moisture to your skin.
- The skin must be scrubbed or exfoliated. This removes the dead skin. For this, you can make a scrub from lentils.
- For this, put 2 teaspoons of masoor dal powder, 1 teaspoon of raw milk and 1 teaspoon of ground oats in a bowl.
- Now mix it and apply it on your face and scrub it.
- While scrubbing, keep in mind that the pressure is not too much. This can result in peeling of the skin.
- So scrub with your fingers for some time and then clean the face.
- Now apply face pack on your face. For this, mix 2 teaspoon milk, 1 teaspoon multani mitti and 1 teaspoon turmeric together.
- Then apply it on your skin and wash the face after 10 minutes.
- This will make your face glow. Get your facial done sitting at home.
Do not do this work after facial
- You should not touch your skin after facial.
- Do not use any product on the skin immediately after facial.
- Do not come in contact with direct heat.
- Minimize the use of makeup for a few days. Due to this the effect of facial can end quickly.