The spinach included in green vegetables is full of many essential nutrition for the body. Apart from vegetable, it is eaten in different forms like lentils, soups, greens. But whatever the recipe is, if you want to keep its nutrition value full then it is very important to cook it properly. So know which method of cooking is the best. Spinach Nutrition: Amazing Cooking Tips And Health Benefits
Spinach Nutrition: Amazing Cooking Tips And Health Benefits
To maintain all the necessary nutrition of spinach, cook it using these methods.
1. The right way of steaming: Boil water well then add salt to it. After cutting the spinach, wash it and cover it and let it cook for a minute. To keep its dark green color, filter the spinach and immediately add it in ice water and leave it for about 40 seconds to 1 minute. By grinding it, you can make tasty dishes like spinach rice, spinach-paneer.
2. Correct way of sauté: Firstly put olive oil in the pan. Then add finely chopped garlic. Then add spinach. Run with a spoon for 30 seconds. Cook for about a minute by covering or keeping it open. In this way you can use spinach in salad.
3. Correct method of grilling: Heat the grill pan lightly. Now grill the spinach in it for a minute. Add olive oil to it. Season with salt. Add to other vegetables or salad and mix.
4. Right way to stir-fry: Put spinach and olive oil in the pan. Eat it with a pinch of red chili flakes and salt with soy nuggets. This will make another vegetable ready in 1 minute. In this way, you can eat spinach with soup, noodle, salad etc.
5. The right way to microwave: Put spinach and a little olive oil in a large bowl and cover it with plastic wrap in a microwave safe lid or plate and keep it for 1-2 minutes. Serve with pasta or soup.
Protein: 34.1 grams
Fat: 25.8 grams
Health Benefits of Spinach:
- Prevents Cancer:
- Reduces Blood Sugar:
- Aids in Good Bone Health:
- Aids in Weight Loss:
- Good For Your Eyes:
- Reduces Hypertension:
- Has Anti-inflammatory Properties:
- Keeps Your Body Relaxed
- Keeps Your Brain Functioning Normally
- Boosts Your Immunity