A glass of homemade lemonade is best to beat the summer heat. This pretty-in-pink rose lemonade made by adding rose syrup to a lemonade. The twist in the taste will leave you wanting to have this a few more time this Summer season. Here is Rose Lemonade Recipe | Easy Lemonade Recipe | Pink Lemonade Recipe
I am already shared with you the recipe of jaggery lemonade. Now I here with one more flavor and yet more to come like turmeric lemonade, mint lemonade, many fruit flavored lemonade. Stay in touch for these recipes.
Rose Lemonade Recipe | Easy Lemonade Recipe | Pink Lemonade Recipe
- 1 tbsp sugar (honey/jaggery syrup is optional)
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 lime juice
- Salt as per taste/black salt optional
- Some mint leaves (pudina)
- 1 cup chilled water
- 1 tsp rose syrup/Roohafza
- Ice cubes, 4-5 lime slices and mint stems
- To make sugar syrup for Rose Lemonade, take 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbs warm water in a small bowl, stir well
- Then take a jar, add 1 lime juice
- Add salt as per taste/black salt – optional
- Add sugar syrup (honey/jaggery syrup is optional)
- Add some mint leaves (pudina)
- Add 1 cup chilled water, mix and keep it aside
- Further to assemble Rose Lemonade, take a mason jar/glass
- Add 1 tsp rose syrup/Roohafza
- Add ice cubes, 2 lime slices and mint stem
- Now pour lemonade it it.
- Super Refreshing Drinks is ready .
If you don’t have rose syrup you can use either one of these
- rose water and sugar, the flavor will be very good but no color
- Rose essence and sugar
- roof afza
- organic rose petals muddled with sugar.