If you want to cool yourself at the beginning of the day in the summer season, then you can Prepare these easy breakfast items in summer with the help of curd.
When the summer season comes, there is absolutely no desire to drink tea or coffee at the beginning of the day. This is a season when there is always a desire to eat something cold. In such a situation, it is considered very good to consume curd. Yogurt is not only a pro-biotic, but it also has a cooling effect, due to which it cools you from within.
Now the question arises that how to include curd in breakfast in summer. You can eat it like this or you can make sweet or salty lassi. But apart from this, you have no shortage of options. If you want, you can make curd a part of your breakfast every day in a new way. So today in this article we are telling you about some breakfast items made with the help of curd-
Prepare these easy breakfast items in summer with the help of curd
Make Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches made with the help of curd are very delicious to eat and they are also very easy to make.
- finely chopped cabbage
- finely chopped or grated carrots
- boiled corn kernels
- finely chopped capsicum
- finely chopped green onion
- cup Greek yogurt or hung curd
- black pepper as required
- some dried herbs
- Red Chili Flakes
- salt as required
- butter as needed
- 8 to 10 bread slices
How to make-
- First, chop the vegetables finely with the help of a food chopper or knife.
- Now add Greek yogurt or thick curd or hung curd to it.
- Also add black pepper to taste, some dry herbs, red chili flakes and salt as required.
- Now mix all the ingredients very well.
- Now take bread slices and spread some butter on them.
- Now spread the prepared mixture on it.
- Cover with remaining butter bread slices.
- Place the sandwich in a preheated sandwich maker.
- Grill until crisp and golden.
- Take out the curd sandwich and serve it with any dip or sauce of your choice ( make tasty ‘curd sandwich ‘ in 15 minutes)
Make curd rice
This is a popular South Indian recipe , which can be made at any time of the day except for breakfast.
- one and a half cup curd
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2-3 dry red chilies
- 1 tsp chana dal
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2-3 tbsp curry leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander, chopped
How to make-
- First of all, put rice and some water in the pressure cooker and cook it by giving a whistle.
- Now open the cooker and mash the rice.
- Now add curd to it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Also, add curry leaves, asafoetida, red chilli, chana dal, urad dal, green chilli and ginger and fry for a minute or two.
- Pour the tempering over the rice and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.