Heat is on rise but no worries we will keep you all chilled with this 10 minute And just few ingredients – Oreo Freakshake. Along with Oreo biscuits, all you need is some melted dark chocolate, milk, ice cream and whipping cream to make this awesome recipe. Oh by the way, no additional sugar needed as Oreo takes care of required sweetness.
- 50 gm melted dark chocolate
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- 1 cup chilled milk
- Some ice cubes
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- To decorate a mason jar/glass
- Drizzle some melted dark chocolate on the wall of a jar (Take approx 50 gm melted dark chocolate)
- Put some dark chocolate on the top and stick Oreo biscuit pieces on it
- Further take a mixer jar, add pieces of 5-6 Oreo biscuits
- Add 1 cup chilled milk, some ice cubes and 2 scoop vanilla ice cream and churn it
- Pour this shake in jar
- Add some whipped cream with the help of piping bag . Totally optional.
- Top with 1 Oreo biscuit and some chrushed biscuit
- And then your Too Yummy Oreo Freakshake ready!!!