Everyone likes to have pickles as it enhances the taste and flavor of the meal. There is endless list of pickles in India 🇮🇳. In summer season raw mango pickle is everyone’s favorite. Ther are number of recipes for it. Here is the oilfree raw mango pickle recipe.
Oilfree Raw Mango Pickle recipe
- 250 gms raw mango
- 5-6 tbsp salt
- 5-6 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fennel (saunf)
- 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
- A pinch of asafetida (hing)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp red Chilli powder (lal mirch)
- wash the raw mango nicely
- Dry them
- When they are dry peel them
- With the help of the peeler peel the flakes of all the mangoes
- Put them in a bowl
- Add salt, sugar, fennel, asafetida, fenugreek seed, turmeric and red chilli powder.
- Mix it well
- Store it in a glass jar
- Keep it the refrigerator for 1 day
- Pickle is ready to eat
- It is a perishable pickle so consume within few days as no oil is used.
- Make sure mangoe are dry.
- Don’t use plastic jar to store.
- You add alter salt and sugar according to your taste
- If the mangoes are very sour you can add more sugar
One more recipe of summer’s favorite pickle that is lemon pickle recipe https://www.omgfeeds.com/lemon-pickle-recipe/