On the world baking day, sharing this easy tea time chocolate marble cake. Very easy, eggless and best part, we have made it without oven.
No Oven Teatime Chocolate Marble cake
- 200 gram condensed milk
- 1/4th cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour(maida)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- Take a mixing bowl and pour 200 grm condensed milk.
- Add 1/4th cup oil
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix all these wet ingredients well.
- Now take another mixing bowl, put a food strainer in it.
- Add 1 cup all purpose flour(maida), 1 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda(should be half of the measure of baking powder)
- Add a pinch of salt, strain all these dry ingredients and mix it.
- Now add the mixture of wet ingredients in it and keep mixing.
- Add 1/2 cup milk(should be of room temperature) mix it well and bring the batter to pouring consistency.
- Take out half batter in other bowl and add 1tbs cocoa powder(add more for bitterness) in the batter and mix it.
- Take a baking mould(round/square/rectangular) of around 6 inch.
- Grease some oil in the mould and place parchment paper in it.
- Pour both the batters one by one, starting with vanilla batter.(each 2 tbs)
- Take a small stick n mix the batter lightly.(don’t stir firmly)
- Cover 3/4th of the mould with batter(cake requires some space in the mould to rise).
- Make a layer of salt in the pan, put a stand and pre heat it.
- Then place cake mould on the stand and cover the steamer lid with cloth(prevents water running into the cake)
- Cook it for 35-40 mins on slow flame(check after 35 mins, if the batter sticks to hand then leave for another 5 mins to cook it nicely).
- Now take the cake mould out of the pan and rest it for 15 mins.
- Release the sides of cake gently with the help of knife and take it on a serving plate, cut it into pieces.
- And then enjoy your best tea time snack Marble Cake, serving it with a hot coffee will make your day delightedl!!!