Summer season everyone is fond of ice creams. Because of prevailing covid-19 conditions everyone is not able to go out and enjoy ice creams. Now here is the very easy and simple mango icecream recipe without ice cream maker.
Mango icecream recipe
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup dry milk (milk powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup mango puree
How to make
- Take condensed milk, cream and dry milk in a vessel. Make sure vessle is dry.
- Mix it well
- Add vanilla essence in it and mix it well. Base of icecream is ready.
- Keep it aside
- Take a mango puree and give it a 5-6 boils
- When it cools down mix it in the previous mixture
- Whisk it well with the whisker
- keep it in the freezer to set it
- When it is set serve with mango cubes
- To make mango puree take mango cubes and grind them in a mixer to make fine paste.
- Take riped and good quality mango
- Before adding mango puree we have maked a base of icecream. You can add any fruit of your choice and change the flavor.
how to make Paan ice cream with three ingredients