The beauty of the lips can be enhanced by the use of tea tree oil. It can help you keep your lips pink and soft. Know how to use tea tree oil Make your lips soft and beautiful with tea tree oil.
Benefits and uses of tea tree oil for lips
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Lips
To apply tea tree oil on the lips, you can easily buy a balm containing tea tree oil or from the lip care market. However, if you consider using natural ingredients a better option, then you can also prepare a balm for this at home. Let’s know how to make lip balm with tea tree oil at home.
- Beeswax – 2 tbsp
- Shea Butter – 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Peppermint essential oil – 10 to 20 drops
- Tea tree oil – 10-15 drops
- 1 empty jar or vial
To prepare lip balm with tea tree oil, first boil water in a pot. When the water boils, put a glass container in it. After this add beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter and melt it. Keep stirring it in between. When all the ingredients are melted well, take it off the flame.
After this, add all the essential oils to it and mix it well. After that keep it to cool down. When it cools down, store it in a container in the fridge. Take care not to let air into it. So keep it in the air container box only.
How to Apply Tea Tree Oil Balm on Lips?
You can apply tea tree balm on your lips in a simple way every day. But it can also be applied safely for better results. Let’s know about this-
- First of all wash your lips and clean them thoroughly with the help of cotton cloth.
- After this, apply a little balm on the lips with the help of your finger.
- Now massage it well on your lips.
- Repeating this process twice a day can help you get rid of chapped lips.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
- Remove the problem of chapped lips
- Make your lips pink.
- Effective in removing the problem of acne
- get rid of chapped lips
- Helpful in exfoliating the skin of the lips
- treat dry skin
- Helpful in curing burning of lips
- Effective in removing the problem of fungus infection
- remove hair moisture
Using tea tree oil can make your lips pink and soft. If you want to give a better look to your lips, then regularly apply tea tree lip balm on your lips.