If you are troubled by the problem of termites, then make these 4 easy homemade sprays to drive away termites in just 5 minutes
Home furniture is often infested with termites, which are very difficult to remove. If a termite is found on furniture or any other place, it can hollow very quickly. Due to the infestation of termites, sometimes a strong odor also starts coming.
Read also Homemade cockroach 🪳 repellent
We try many times to get rid of termites but termites do not get rid of them easily. In such a situation, it becomes important to eliminate termites before they enter or breed in the house.
Make these easy 4 homemade sprays to drive away termites in just 5 minutes
In this article, we are going to tell you some great tips and hacks, by following which you can easily make natural spray at home, using which termites will never come in the house. Let’s know.
Make Garlic and Neem Spray
For cooking or any other work, garlic or neem leaves must have been used many times, not just about you, but, let us tell you that by using both of them, you can also overcome the problem of termites. Follow these steps-
- For this, peel 6 to 8 garlic buds and put them in 3 cups of water.
- Now put neem oil or some leaves in it and put it in the mixer.
- After putting the mixture in the mixer, grind it to a fine paste.
- Now filling it in a spray bottle can be used to drive away termites.
Use borax powder
Borax powder is considered one of the best home remedies for cleaning the house. Seasonal insects also run away very quickly due to its use. By using it, the problem of termites can also be removed. Follow these steps-
- For this, make 3 cups of water lukewarm.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of borax powder and one teaspoon of salt in lukewarm water and mix it well.
- After this, after filling the spray bottle, spray the place where the termite is found.
Use hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is the best home remedy for cleaning the house, removing stains on anything or keeping any insects away from the house . Apart from termites, other insects will also run away from the house by using it. Follow these steps to make the spray-
- First put 3-4 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle.
- Now add 1 teaspoon vinegar or baking soda to it and mix it well.
- After mixing the baking soda, leave it to set for some time.
- After setting for about 10 minutes, you can use this spray to get rid of termites.
These things can also be made natural spray
Apart from garlic-neem borax powder and hydrogen peroxide , there are many other things you can use to make a termite spray. For example, using lemon juice, salt solution or kerosene oil can also make a spray.