Oats Idli For Breakfast: Oats are a treasure trove of nutrition. If you want to try something different with oats, you can make instant oats idli, it is prepared quickly and tastes very tasty. Learn how to Make instant nutritious oats idli for breakfast
Oats are a treasure trove of nutrition. Oats are an excellent source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Along with reducing weight, it helps in reducing blood sugar level and reducing the risk of heart disease. There can be no healthier option than oats in the morning breakfast. If you want to try something different with oats, you can make instant oats idli, it is prepared quickly and tastes very tasty.
How to Make instant nutritious oats idli for breakfast
Ingredients to make Oats Idli-
- Oats – 1 cup
- Whipped curd – 200 grams
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- curry leaves
- Green chili – two
- Ginger – finely chopped
- Carrot – one
- coriander leaves
- Chana dal – 1 tsp
- Urad Dal – 1 tsp
- Cumin – one teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida powder – half teaspoon
Method To Make Oats Idli Recipe:
- To make Oats Idli, first grind the oats coarsely. Now take it out in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chana dal, urad dal, cumin, mustard seeds and fry them all.
- After this add asafoetida, onion, curry leaves, green chillies and ginger.
- Allow this spice to cool and then add it to the bowl of oats.
- Add carrot, chopped coriander, salt to it and mix it well.
- Now add whipped curd and mix well. Let this mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease the idli mold and pour the idli mixture into the mold.
- Steam the oats idli for about 15-20 minutes. After this, take the idli out of the mold and serve it with coconut or peanut chutney.