Learn how to make light and healthy Lebanese couscous salad recipe loaded with fresh vegetables like cucumber, tomato etc and prefertly seasoned. This salad is full of nutritive value and best for losing weight.
Lebanese couscous salad recipe
- ¾ cup burghul or couscous (130 gms)
- 3 ripe tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cucumber finely chopped
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 2 cup fresh parsley + salad leaves lettuce
- ½ cup mint
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh pepper to season
- Boil 1 cup water with 1 tsp oil and ½ tsp salt.
- Add couscous for 2 minutes
- Remove from flame and dry on dry cloth under the fan.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers with small cubes removing the seeds
- Finely chop the Parsley
- In a bowl mix lemon juice, 1½ tsp salt till well mixed. Add lots of pepper and slowly whisk the olive oil
- Now first add tomatoes secondly cucumber thirdly Parsley and then couscous
- Mix all the ingredients in big bowl
- Eat with only bread
note for better nutritive value chop the cucumber with peel
Always mix cous cous with light hand using spatula
For more healthy recipe please check vegetables daliya recipe/vegetable porridge recipe https://www.omgfeeds.com/vegetable-daliya-recipe/