On Diwali, all the members of the house help in cleanliness. In such a situation, there is cleanliness, but exhaustion is also enough. If some easy methods are tried, then there will be no fatigue and cleanliness will also be done. Learn easy tips so that Every corner of the house will sparkle this festival
Learn easy tips so that Every corner of the house will sparkle this festival
As soon as Diwali approaches, we all start making the house shine, whether it is wiping the furniture or setting up the cupboards or cleaning the kitchen cabinets. In such a situation, if a few tricks are used, then there will be a lot of relief in cleanliness.
- Whether it is glass windows or bathroom mirror, they get stained with water, dust and soil etc. The easiest way to clean them is to apply shaving cream on them and leave them for some time and then wipe them off. The glass will shine.
- To wash clothes clean, put a cup of baking soda in the machine. By doing this the clothes will be clean as well as their color will not fade. Oil and dirt accumulate on the stove. To clean it, put baking soda on the stove and sprinkle a little water. Wipe with a cloth after an hour, the stove will be clean. Similarly, you can also clean the counter top.
- To clean the blinds on the windows, mix vinegar and water in equal quantity. Now clean the blinds by dipping old socks or a dirty cloth in this mixture. The accumulated dust will come out completely. Door handles can also be cleaned with this mixture.
- It is normal to have water stains on taps and showers. To clean them, rub lemon on them and leave it for half an hour. Then wash off with water. The water stains will clear up. Mix four parts rubbing alcohol with one part salt to clean grease stains from carpets or other surfaces. Rub this mixture on the scar. When the mixture dries, scrub it off with a brush or vacuum cleaner.
- Baking soda helps to remove odor and stains from sofa, mattress etc. Scrub the surface of the sofa first with a brush, then sprinkle baking soda over the area. Leave it for twenty minutes then clean it with a brush or vacuum cleaner. The sofa will be like new.
- Clean the bathroom, wash basin by mixing a cup of vinegar and half a cup of baking soda with warm water. Leave it for some time and then wash off with water