Jeera is one among the foremost used spices in India with numerous benefits. It helps in detoxification, boosting metabolism, reducing weight, suppressing hunger, improveing digestion, burning fat, purifying blood, etc. Jeera water for weight loss is one of awesome properties.
Benefits of jeera water for weight loss
Cumin has various nutrients and properties that make consumption of jeera water an effective drink in weight loss journey.
– Cumin is low in calories.
– Jeera water is full of vitamin A, Vitamin C, manganese, and copper. These vitamins and minerals neutralize the free radicals within the body.
– Cumin has anti-inflammatory properties.
– Jeera water increases HDL levels and reduces LDL levels. Researchers have shown that it brings down the BMI and improves the lipid profile of people.
– It also facilitates efficient and quick digestion because it stimulates the assembly of digestive enzymes and bile secretions. Bile help in digesting of fats in intestine. This leads to a decrease in body fat percentage and circumference of the waist.
– Jeera water helps flush out toxins. Accumulation of poisons within the body leads to a rise in stress, inflammation, constipation, and indigestion.
– Cumin increases insulin sensitivity and manages blood glucose levels. Regulated blood glucose levels keep obesity cornered.
– Cumin helps keep cells active.
Recipe of Jeera water
Below are 3 of the only ways to organize jeera water:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of jeera in 2 liters of water and let the bottle/jar stay overnight.
- Next morning, the jeera water is prepared to drink.
- the best way to jeera water is to drink it empty stomach.
- Boil a cup quantity of water.
- Add some jeera seeds in it and give it a boil.
- Once done, turn the burner off, cover the vessel with a lid and permit it to chill until drinkable.
- Now enjoy this refreshing cup of jeera tea.
Those who do not love the taste of jeera tea can add little honey to it.
Leave a reply →