Today I am here with Jain Special Moong Dal Pakoda Sabji Recipe.
When you are out of vegetables and want to make something very easy, simple and delicious then just try this sabji. You can relish it with chappati and lemon pickle.
It is just similar to kadhi. Its main ingredients are sour curd and moong dal.
Jain Special Moong Dal Pakoda Sabji Recipe
- 1 cup moong dal
- 2 cup sour curd
- 4 cup water
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp haldi powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- soak the dal overnight
- put the dal in the strainer and strain the water
- Now beat the dal in the blender to make a smooth paste.
- Put the paste in the vessel and whisk it with the whisker till it becomes fluffy and light in color. It will take almost 20 -30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in kadai when it is ready for frying then put 1tbsp of the whisked batter in the oil to make pakoras . Keep 2 tsp of batter separately for making curry.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in vessel. Put jeera , coriander powder, garam masala, haldi powder and red chilli powder.
- Now add beated sour curd , 2 tsp beated dal and 4 cups of water and stir continuously till one boil comes . Add salt to taste
- Put the pakoras in it and boil for 15 -20 minutes
- Size of pakora will increase that means sabji is ready
- Serve hot with tava chappati and lemon pickle.