In summer season everyone loves to have lemonade but everyone is reluctant to have too much of sugar. Even you can have lemonade without sugar just add jaggery to it. It’s just tastes like sugarcane juice. Here is a very easy, simple and delicious Jaggery Lemonade Recipe | How To Make Gur Wala Nimbu Pani | Gur Ki Shikanji | Lemon juice with jaggery
Nimboo Pani, the iconic summer drink, is a certain method to beat the heat. In fact, with its myriad of twists and flavours, the simple and no-fuss Nimboo Pani cooked at our Mom’s place has come a long way since then…
With summer temperatures reaching as high as 48 degrees, we always keep a jar of this magical potion on hand to provide instant relief to all our visitors… whether at home or at my husband’s office.
Shikanji, Nimboo Pani, Lemonade, or whatever name you want to call it, it appears to have originated in northern India and is now a frequent sight dotting most Indian roadways during the summer!!!
Jaggery Lemonade Recipe | How To Make Gur Wala Nimbu Pani | Gur Ki Shikanji | Lemon juice with jaggery
- 2 glasses of water
- 6 tsp of jaggery powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 lemons
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Ice cube accordingly
- In a vessel put water in it.
- Add jaggery powder and mix it till it is dissolved
- Squeeze out the juice of lemons and add it in jaggery water
- Now add black salt, black pepper add mint leaves
- Add ice cubes according to your requirement.
- Garnish it with lemon slice and mint leaves
- Serve chilled
- If you don’t have jaggery powder then you can soak two big pieces of jaggery in water and wait until the pieces are properly dissolved.
- You can alter lemon juice according to your taste
- For better taste of mint you can soak the mint leave in water for ½ an hour and then use the same water to make lemonade.
Also read custard drink recipe for recipe please click the below link