Whenever guest have to come at our place we are in a fix what to make. Sometime we don’t have time to make something special and delicious. So just make these Instant Rava Vada and serve with tea or coffee. Even it be served as snacks before meal.
Previously I have shared Suji sandwich /sandwich without bread recipe which was non fried. Today I am here with fried recipe
Instant Rava Vada
- 1 cup suji/rava
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- ½ capsicum
- 2 green chillies
- salt to taste
- 13 -15 curry leaves
- 1 tsp eno
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl mix suji and curd in it and keep it aside
- Meanwhile finely chop carrot, onion, capsicum and green chillies
- Add the chop vegetables in the suji mixture along with salt.
- Mix it well. Batter should be of loose dough consistency. You can add water or suji as per your requirement.
- Heat the oil.
- Now add eno to the batter and mix it well.
- Wet your hand and take about 1 tsp of batter in your palm . Flatten it and make a circle in it.
- With the help of the other hand put it in the oil for frying.
- Fry till golden brown
- Serve hot with tea or coffee
- Green chutney and tomato ketchup goes well with it.