We all want variety in our daily breakfast. Now add a mini uttapam in your menu list. Here is the easy and simple Instant mini uttapam recipe.
Instant mini uttapam recipe
- 1 cup suji / rava
- 1 cup curd
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- ½ cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 8- 9 curry leaves finely chopped
- ½ tsp muatard seeds ( rai )
- 1 packet eno
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil or ghee for shallow frying
- Take a bowl put suji in it
- Add curd and mix well. You can add water to achieve pouring consistency . Keep it aside for ½ hour.
- Meanwhile finely chop all the vegetables.
- Take a bowl and put the chopped vegetables and green chilli in it. Add little salt and mix well
- Take a tadka pan add oil in put mustard seeds add stir for few seconds . Now put curry leaves it in and turn the flame off.
- Add this tadka in the batter prepared before hand.
- Now add salt, lemon juice and eno in the batter and mix well.
- heat a non stick tava or mini uttapam maker.
- Now pour the batter on tava of desired size and put the chopped vegetables on it.
- Press the vegetables little turn it upside down
- Add oil on both the side till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sambar and coconut chutney.