Summer is there to enjoy drinks and beverages. Colourful drinks are there to fill colour in our summer drink glasses. Amazing pink colored icecream falooda recipe is on the way for persons who love different drinks.
Icecream falooda recipe
- Rose syrup
- 4 scoops of vanilla icecream
- 1 tbsp chai seeds ( tuk malanga)
- 1 tbsp dond katira
- Falooda (recipe is given in note) made out of 1 tbsp cornflour
- Some roasted almonds
- Crushed ice
- Soak dond katira and tuk malanga in separate bowls for 2 -3 hours
- take two sieves and strain both of them separately
- Take a glass to set
- Put the rose syrup according to your taste of sweetener
- Then and falooda,crushed ice ,dond katira and tuk malanga .
- Then add a icecream scoop on top
- Garnish it with roasted almonds.
For making falooda only two ingredients are needed that is 1 tbsp cornflour and 1 cup water. Heat the water in a pan and then add cornflour mixed in little water. Stir it continuously till it becomes transparent. Put it in a falooda maker and press it in ice cold water. Keep it in fridge for ½ an hour.
If you don’t want to make falooda you can use bolied Vermicelli.