If you also want to make restaurant style vinegar onions pickle at home in a hurry, then these tricks can prove to be very useful.
The one thing that attracts us the most as soon as we go to the hotel or restaurant are the onions with vinegar. Vinegared onions certainly taste great and have a different taste in them that have a sweetness. Vinegar onions are not only for taste with food, but they are also good for digestion and if you have eaten heavy food then also help in that.
Everyone likes to eat vinegared onions, but often when they try to make it at home, they get spoiled or cannot be made right. So what to do? Why not make this onion by adopting some new tricks. If homemade onion pickle starts spoiling quickly, then we will also tell you the tricks to store it.
First of all choose the right onion-
If you are using large onion at home, then it will not taste like the hotel onion. Use baby onions to make it the right way. The smaller the onion, the sweeter it will be. Yes, if you are in a hurry, even if you can make it with big onions, but the sweetness of small onions will give a different taste to it.
- Water – ½ cup
- 1 tsp Beetroot (Cubed)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2-3 Clove
- 1-2 Cardamom
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 10 Pearl onions (Peeled and washed)
- 1 cup White vinegar
- 2 tsp Salt
- Heat water in a pan.
- Add beetroot, sugar, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and black cardamom in the water and let it boil for a minute.
- Strain the water.
- Add the onions in a jar.
- Pour the water over the onions.
- Top with vinegar and salt.
- Cover the jar and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Use the onions after 24 hours.
- It can be stored for up to 10 days in refrigerator.