After reading this article, you too can easily learn How to make natural soap at home with mint leaves. Let’s know how.
The soap present in the bathroom is something that we all use almost everyday. But the soap that we and you use, we buy it from the market itself. Sometimes the use of chemical-laden soap also has a bad effect on the skin. That’s why many people recommend using only natural soap.
In such a situation, if you want to know how to make natural soap at home, then you must read this article. Because in this article we are going to tell you how to make homemade soap from mint leaves, which can be easily made without much effort. So let’s know.
Mint leaf soap
Many people believe that soaps containing neem, tulsi and mint should be used during summers. Due to this, the problem of acne and pimples present on the skin is very less. Mint soap is also considered one of the best beauty products to get a flawless and flawless skin. In such a situation, you can make natural soap at home by not buying it from the market.
Ingredients for soap making
- Mint leaves – 2 cups
- Rose water – 1/2 tsp
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 cup
- Lavender oil – two drops
- soap base
- Basil leaves – 1 tsp (optional)
- Turmeric – 1 pinch
How to make
- First of all, clean the mint leaves and basil leaves thoroughly once or twice so that the dust and soil are removed.
- After cleaning both the leaves, put them in the mixer and also add one cup of water and grind them well.
- After grinding the leaves in a mixer, filter it well and keep it in a vessel.
- After this, add aloe vera gel and rose water to this mixture and mix it well.
- Now add turmeric and lavender oil (oil of your choice) to this mixture and mix it well.
- After this, pour this mixture into the soap base and keep it in the fridge to set for about 2-3 hours.
- You can use this soap after it sets for about 3 hours.
Why is turmeric and aloe vera being used?
We all know that antioxidant is found in turmeric which prevents any kind of harmful side effects in the skin. Apart from this, aloe vera works to keep the face cool, which can heal sun-burned skin. Also it keeps the skin hydrated. Rose water freshens the skin and tulsi leaves keep germs away.