Everyone of us always miss our childhood as it was fun. But what I think we as adults can live that childhood again. Nowdays we only revolve around some questions like How can I be more fun? How can I have fun right now? How can you make yourself have fun? We have to do one simple think that is just have fun like kid. In this article I tell you How to have fun like a kid
“If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.” ~Bob Basso
If you want to have fun, you have to get into the right mindset and embrace every opportunity for a good time. Here are some ways to have fun.
1. You are worried what other people will think. You don’t want to look silly in front of other people. You’re afraid they’ll judge you. Guess what? Other people don’t think about you nearly as much as you think they do. Besides, you’re not a mind reader: You can never know what is going on in other people’s minds. And if they are judging you for being silly and having a good time, then they’re people you don’t need to know anyway.
2. You think you need to spend money. It’s true: Some of the best things in life are free. You don’t need to go on a luxury vacation or buy a lot of stuff to have fun. Many times it’s just being in the moment with the people you care about. And that costs nothing. Check newspaper listings or local websites for ideas of fun low-cost activities in your community.
3. You think you don’t have the time. There is always time to have fun. I don’t care who you are or how little time you think you have—you can make the time. Also, fun is found in the little moments; you don’t need to carve out your whole day. Take out only a half-hour to do something you enjoy, just for the fun of it and see the difference.
4.Smile a lot more often. Smile is a great healer. Children smile 400 times a day and adults, only 15 times. Smiling is the catalyst to having fun.
6. Notice nature. Every child is in awe of ants, birds, and dandelions. At some point, we become creatures of the concrete world. Allow yourself to be in love with Mother Nature.
7. Climb things. As soon as they discover their legs, kids start climbing everything. They are not afraid of climbing and try to climb impossible things also as they are filled with thrill and adventures all the time. So be like a child Climb a rock. Climb a tree. You’ll feel like the master of the universe.
8. Cut the Clutter. The more distractions cluttering up your life, the harder it will be to add fun to your routine. Clear your desk of clutter and eliminate unnecessary tasks that serve no purpose.
9. Dance Like No One’s Watching. Dancing is a wonderful activity that you can enjoy any time. Play your favorite music and dance in your living room madly. You might feel silly, but I dare you to try this and tell me it wasn’t fun.
10. Reconnect with an Old Friend. When life gets busy, it’s easy to lose touch with even the best of friends. Go through your contacts until you see a name that makes you think, “I wonder what happened to them?” Call them to re-connect, and if they are local then quickly make plans for next weekend.
Leave a reply →