Kids are really fond of chocolate. So for my little chipmunks I am here with Homemade Paan Chocolate Balls Recipe
Celebrate every occasion and festival with these easy and quick to make delicious ladoos loaded with nuts. There is no need of milk powder or milkmade. I bet no one will eat just one.
Homemade Paan Chocolate Balls Recipe
- 2 packet hide and seek biscuits
- 10 pcs almonds
- 10 pcs raisins
- 10 pcs walnut
- 10 pcs hazelnut
- 10 pcs cashewnut
- ½ cup desiccated coconut powder
- ¼ cup drinking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coffee
- 1 – 2 tablespoon milk
- Powdered sugar as desired
- Crush the hide and seek biscuits and put them in a bowl
- Chop almonds, walnut, cashewnut and hazelnut and put it in the biscuit.
- Put 2 tbsp coconut powder, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate , coffee and powdered sugar. Mix it well.
- put 1 tbdp of milk and knead the dough. It will be sticky and loose.
- Make small balls and coat it with the remaining desiccated coconut powder.
- you can alter the dry fruits according to the taste of your kids.
- Keep the ladoos in refrigerator
- If you don’t have hide and seek biscuits you can use any chocolate biscuits.