Do you have cracked heels? Tried everything nothing worked. Try this Homemade cream recipe for cracked heels which is very simple and easy. Cracked heels are also known as fissures heels. Cracked heels are a standard problem. It happens when dry skin on bottom of your feet splits. One possible reason for this might be a scarcity of moisture which causes the skin to dry out. These dry layers of skin then harden and build up into thick, dry callouses which will eventually crack.
There are many reasons why heels are cracked. Some of them are
- Winter season
- Acute dryness
- Skin not properly moisturized
- Wrong footwear
- Not maintaining adequate hygiene
Homemade cream recipe for cracked heels
- 100 ml Vaseline
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 4-5 drops essential oil (peppermint)
How to make
- Take a Vaseline in a bowl
- Heat it.
- Put honey, salt and essential oil and mix it
- Cream is ready and keep it.
- Apply daily at night before bedtime.
- If you are having acute problem then apply in the morning also and wear socks for sometime.
- For better results soak the feet in Luke warm water before applying cream before bedtime.
Also check easy and simple hair pack recipe in the below link. https://www.omgfeeds.com/hair-pack-recipe/