If you want to overcome the problems related to health, then definitely try the plant mentioned by the experts in this article for 1 time. Get rid of these 5 problems from tulsi plant
Commonly found in every Indian household, Tulsi leaves are rich in medicinal properties. These leaves also contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, which help reduce your temperature and treat cough and cold.
Along with this, from boosting immunity to helping you deal with stress, headache and sinusitis, they are extremely helpful for you. But most people do not know how to use it according to diseases.
So today we are telling you about the general health benefits of basil leaves through this article. Yes, here are some simple home remedies for fever that can come in handy.
Get rid of these 5 problems from tulsi plant
Tulsi for Fever
Tulsi has antipyretic properties that help induce sweating and normalize the increased body temperature during fever. Basil leaves can be used to reduce fever as it helps in improving immunity and fighting infection due to its chemical (rejuvenating) properties.
- Put 5 to 10 basil leaves and tea leaves in a cup of boiling water and let it boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and drink the tea twice a day to treat fever.
- You can also drink the juice of basil leaves to bring down your body temperature.
- In addition, it is effective for children as well. Mix a little water in 10-15 basil leaves and extract its juice.
- To combat fever, take it with a sip of cold water every 2-3 hours.
Tulsi for Piles
Do you have painless bleeding while defecating? Then you should really consider going to the doctor. This is because hemorrhoids are a painless but quite worrying problem. But you can use basil leaves to get some relief . It provides relief in piles due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- To get relief, take a few drops every day by adding it to warm water.
Tulsi for Cough
Basil leaves help in improving a person’s ability to fight common cold as well as cough. Tulsi increases the production of antibodies thereby preventing the onset of any infection. Basil has anti-cough properties. It helps in calming the airways by helping you to expel the sticky mucus.
- Eat 4-5 basil leaves first thing in the morning.
- You can continue to consume basil leaves to increase your immunity.
- Take some basil leaves.
- Wash it off well.
- Boil water in a pan, add basil leaves.
- Add 1 teaspoon grated ginger and 5-6 black pepper to it.
- Boil the mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- Finally, add a pinch of black salt and squeeze 1/2 lemon into it.
- Leave it like this for 1 minute.
- Sieve and drink it hot.
Tulsi for Skin
Environmental factors like pollution, heat, dust and grime as well as the load of beauty products on a daily basis can have a serious impact on your skin health. And, when you don’t take extra care and attention by cleaning your skin twice a day or you casually sleep with your makeup on, it aggravates your skin problems, clogs the pores and skin related problems. Gives rise to many other problems like acne and pimples.
Tulsi benefits the skin by providing a deep cleansing effect. It not only removes the dirt and impurities but also the excess oil completely. If you have oily skin, then this aromatic herb is the best option for you.
- Take a handful of basil leaves, crush them and add some water to make a paste.
- Add a little gram flour to this paste and apply this mixture all over your face.
- Leave the paste on your face for about 10-15 minutes before washing off.
- Use this remedy twice a week for clear and glowing skin.
Tulsi for Hair
From genes to medicines and infections, many factors cause hair thinning or loss. Hair loss is very common in both men and women. If you are struggling with this problem, then you can use Tulsi to prevent hair fall.
Tulsi benefits the hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn prevents hair loss. In addition, this herbal remedy also promotes circulation to your scalp and keeps it cool.
- Mix a handful of crushed basil leaves with your regular hair oil.
- Massage the oil into your scalp and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Follow it up with shampoo and conditioner.
You can also use basil leaves to overcome these problems. Hope you liked this information. Do share and like this article, as well as comment. Stay connected with omgfeeds to read more such articles related to health.
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.