Fruit custard recipe / custard recipe is most loved dessert especially by kids. It is the most easy ,simple and delicious milk based dessert.
I still remember when I was young my mom use to make many dessert like suji halwa , meetha daliya, kheer, fruit custard etc. But I loved fruit custard the most. It was the dessert which was there on my every birthday. My sweet memories attached with it has forced me to share this amazing custard recipe with you.
Fruit custard recipe / custard recipe
- 2 cups full fat milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- Sugar according to taste
- 3 tbsp cold milk
- ¼ cup chopped apple 🍎
- ¼ cup chopped grapes 🍇
- ¼ cup chopped banana 🍌
- ¼ cup chopped mango 🥭
- Mix 2 tbsp of custard powder in 3 tbsp of cold milk 🥛 and Keep it aside.
- Boil the 2 cups of milk 🥛 in a pan and add the prepared mixture of custard powder in it and stir it well. Make sure to mix the mixture well before adding.
- Now you can add sugar according to taste in it. Stir it till the colour turns yellow.
- Let it cool
- Now add chopped apple, banana, mango and grapes in it.
- Keep it in a refrigerator. And serve chilled.
If you don’t want to use fresh fruit you can use tinned fruits also. You can add or subtract fruits according to your choice. Even pomegranate goes well with it.
Also try custard drink recipe in the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/custard-drink-recipe/