After reading this article, you too can easily clean the dirty white plastic table in a pinch. Follow these tips to clean dirty white plastic table
Tables are used in almost every home. Especially the plastic table is used everyday because, it is easy to move it from one place to another. Sometimes kept in the garden, sometimes in the hall and sometimes in the balcony. In a way, plastic tables are easy to lift and carry.
But many times, a thick layer of dirt accumulates on the white plastic table. Sometimes the white table looks yellowish due to dirt.
Follow these tips to clean dirty white plastic table
If the white plastic table in your house has turned yellow or is too dirty, then we are going to tell you some tips and hacks that you can follow to make it new again. Let’s know how?
Do this work before cleaning the table
Cleaning a white plastic table is a very easy task, but before that you need to follow some tips. For example, mix 3 teaspoons of lemon juice in 1/2 liter of water and put it in the table. This softens the mess on the table and makes it easier to clean up later.
use baking soda
You must have used baking soda not once but many times, from cooking or even cleaning the house to eliminating insects. But, you can clean the dirtiest plastic tables with it. For this follow these steps-
- First of all, add 2 teaspoons of baking soda to 2/3 cup of water and mix it well.
- Now add a spoonful of lemon juice and mix it and leave it to set for some time.
- After about 5 minutes, put the mixture on the table and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, scrub it with a cleaning brush and wash the table with water.
use borax powder
If you don’t have baking soda in your home, you can easily clean yellowed plastic tables using borax powder. With its use, the stains on the table like vegetables, tea etc. can be easily cleaned. For this follow these steps-
- Borax powder – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- 1/2 liter water
- Detergent powder – 1 tsp
- cleaning brush
How to make and use cleaning mix
- First of all, mix borax powder and lemon juice in water and mix it well.
- Now add detergent powder to it and mix it and take it lukewarm.
- After the mixture is lukewarm, sprinkle it all over the table and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, scrub it with a cleaning brush and wash it with water.
Clean the white table with these things too
To clean white plastic tables, not only baking soda or borax powder can be cleaned by using many things. For example, you can clean the table with vinegar, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide or even acid