Cake is eaten anytime and at any occasion. Today I will share with you very easy and simple Eggless cake recipe from the things in your kitchen. No condensed milk is required.
7 things to keep in mind before baking
- Keep all the ingredients ready before start making the cake
- Keep all the ingredients at room temperature
- Pre heat the oven for 5 -10 minute
- Always bake at middle shelf
- Measure all the ingredients exactly
- Once done immediately remove the cake from oven
- Always beat the cake mixture in one direction
- 2 cups Maida
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar powdered
- 2 tsp baking powder (level)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup malai
- 1 tbsp Cut almonds optional
- 1 tsp vanilla essence optional
- Put 2 cup milk in a pan. Heat milk and reduce it to 1 cup.
- Add sugar to it and let it cool
- Add malai and mix it well
- Take Maida and add baking powder and baking soda in it. Now sieve it so that the mixture become airy.
- Take mixture formed in step 3 and add sieve mixture. Mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and beat for 2-3 minutes
- Pour the mixture in the greased pan
- Sprinkle almonds on top
- Bake at 180 degree for 30-35 minutes
- Let it cool and then unmould it.
- Cut into pieces and serve
Note – you can add another flavours like pineapple, butterscotch etc other than vanilla